ADD/ADHD: It’s Not Just For Kids

adult ADD

A couple of months ago I posted about a natural alternative to prescription medication for kids with ADD/ADHD. It was a blend of essential oils that my sister Dori created for her son Jed, an energetic 7-year-old who was failing in school and labeled a “problem child” by the public education system.

Not only has “Jeddy’s Blend” turned Jed’s life around, it’s also touched the lives of thousands all over the world in just a few short months. And after reading many testimonials from Dori’s website (RichesToRagsByDori.com), I’ve come to realize it’s not just KIDS that deal with ADD/ADHD, but many, many ADULTS suffer as well.

As a matter of fact, ADD/ADHD runs rampant in my family. Myself, two of my sons, my daughter, and several of my nieces and nephews suffer from it to varying degrees. Adults actually have a harder time dealing with this disorder because the older you get, the more demands are placed on you. Pursuing a career, raising a family, running a household can be challenging for anyone, but if you have ADD/ADHD, it can feel downright impossible.

ADHD definition
Add to that the fact that many myths and misconceptions out there about adults with ADD/ADHD and it’s a tough thing to overcome.

Here are just a few of the more prevalent ones:

MYTH: ADD/ADHD is just a lack of willpower. Persons with ADD/ADHD focus well on things that interest them; they could focus on any other tasks if they really wanted to.
FACT: ADD/ADHD looks very much like a willpower problem, but it isn’t. It’s essentially a chemical problem in the management systems of the brain.

MYTH: ADD/ADHD isn’t a real medical disorder
FACT: ADD/ADHD has been recognized as a legitimate diagnosis by major medical, psychological, and educational organizations, including the National Institutes of Health and the U.S. Department of Education.

MYTH: Someone can’t have ADD/ADHD and also have depression, anxiety, or other psychiatric problems.
FACT: A person with ADD/ADHD is six times more likely to have another psychiatric or learning disorder than most other people. ADD/ADHD usually overlaps with other disorders.

MYTH: Unless you have been diagnosed with ADD/ADHD as a child, you can’t have it as an adult.
FACT: Many adults struggle all their lives with unrecognized ADD/ADHD impairments. They haven’t received help because they assumed that their chronic difficulties, like depression or anxiety, were caused by other impairments that did not respond to usual treatment.

Source: Dr. Thomas E. Brown, Attention Deficit Disorder: The Unfocused Mind in Children and Adults

The good news is that, despite the abundance of myths and misconceptions, the challenges of attention deficit disorder can be overcome.

And now there’s a powerful, all-natural tool to help!

jeddys blend oil

On June 30th Spark Naturals made Jeddy’s Blend available for purchase on their website in 5ml and 15 ml bottles. Kudos to Spark Naturals for recognizing the need for a natural alternative to ADD/ADHD and helping Dori get the word out to many more people (kids AND adults) who might benefit!

Here are just a few of the unsolicited testimonials that Dori has received from people who have tried Jeddy’s Blend and have seen real results:

“Jeddy’s blend has been awesome. Yesterday I had a horrible day with the verge of many panic attacks (I suffer from ADHD, Anxiety) and this blend prevented many full blown panic attacks and many crying spells. It is a winner for mommy :)”

“This stuff is amazing! I was sort of scared because I wanted it to work so much. The first night that I used it, when I smelled it I got tingles, honestly! I used it and I slept so soundly. I used it the next day in conjunction with my medication and I was so ‘calm’ for lack of a better word. I have been using the blend daily and just started to wean myself down on the medication. I have been using it on my daughter who is non-verbal and living with Autism, she has been much more calm and “present”.  It actually soothes me and I feel ‘normal’! I use it on my daughter in the evenings and she calms down, attends a lot more and sleeps so well. I have also cut her back on one of the medications that she takes for sleep and SHE IS SLEEPING PEACEFULLY THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT! This is a god-send. I keep waiting for something to happen for it to stop working. It has been about 8 days and it’s still working! I love it, I love you for creating it Dori! Thank you, thank you… a million times thank you!”

“I am a 56 yr old grandmother and didn’t know I suffered from ADHD until a few years ago when I was diagnosed. I was put on Adderal, but didn’t like the side affects nor the addictive properties. Being self employed my insurance does not cover prescriptions so I opted to discontinue its use. I am the office manager of our own construction company and was finding it more and more difficult to manage the day to day operations. I believe in herbal/alternative medications and have been searching for something that would work for me. I am new to essential oils which I found thru Jillee’s emails and I believe I have found a miracle in a bottle! After using Jeddy’s Blend for less than a week, I could tell a remarkable difference in myself. I actually start and FINISH projects now and feel I am much more organized than in the past. I use it every day and will continue to in the future. Thank You and God Bless you for all you do for others.”

“Just wanted to say thank you! Jeddy’s blend has been amazing. I wanted it for my son originally but I believe I have benefited more! My almost 3 year old asks for the oil durning tantrums and it calms him down a lot. I apply it to myself as well and it helps me deal with everything in a much better manner. Thank you, it’s been a real life saver around here!”

“Hello Dori. I wrote you a while back inquiring about Jeddy’s Blend for an almost 16 year old with testing anxiety. I wanted to let you know we’ve been using the blend for maybe a month now. My daughter says she sleeps so much more soundly now and rarely wakes up. Previously she would wake up 4-5 times a night. She’s also been doing much better on tests at school. But the best “test” she has passed was today. She finally passed her learner’s permit (driving) test. She had failed two previous times and she was so anxious. She said that once she got to the testing area she took a deep breath and felt calm and good. The night before I saw this information posted on Jillee’s FB page, I looked to the sky and asked for an answer to my daughter’s testing anxiety without having to resort to medications. And then this!! This was the answer for me. Thank you so much for this blend. I am going to need to order another one soon!!”

As I perused the testimonials on Dori’s website today, I couldn’t believe the stuff I was reading. Jeddy’s Blend truly HAS been nothing short of a miracle for many people.

In addition to medication and even natural alternatives such as essential oils, there are many other self-help suggestions for adults with ADD/ADHD:

exercise

Exercise and eat right. Regular exercise helps work off excess energy and aggression and soothes and calms the body. Limit sugary foods in order to even out mood swings.

sleeping

Get plenty of sleep. When you’re tired, it’s even more difficult to focus, manage stress, stay productive, and keep on top of your responsibilities.

alarm clock

Practice better time management. Set deadlines for everything, even for seemingly small tasks. Use timers and alarms to stay on track. Take breaks at regular intervals.

challenges

Embrace challenges. ADD people thrive on challenge! As long as you don’t get too perfectionistic, you’ll get a lot done and stay out of trouble.

coffee break

Leave time between engagements to gather your thoughts. Transitions are difficult for ADD’ers, and even short breaks can help.

Relax

Put yourself in “timeout”. When you are upset or overstimulated, take a timeout. Go somewhere. Calm down.

neuropsychiatry

Remember that what you have is a neuropsychiatric condition. It is genetically transmitted. It is caused by biology, by how your brain is wired. It is NOT a character flaw or a moral failing.

The more aware we are of how many adults struggle with ADD/ADHD, the more people will be able to seek help.  Because it’s definitely not just for kids anymore.

Receive a 10% discount on any Spark Naturals order using the code JILLEE.

Share on Facebook564Tweet about this on Twitter10Pin on Pinterest2,545Google+4

Comments

1. Angie says

I have been wanting to try Jeddy’s Blend out for several months bc my daughter was just diagnosed with ADHD, and I was diagnosed when I was a kid, but my parents were some of those that didn’t believe ADHD was real so I didn’t get help for it. I just wish one bottle wasn’t so expensive!! Is there a cheaper version somewhere bc I cannot justify spending that much on a tiny bottle that will run out quickly on the tight budget we have set for ourselves.

Angie, unfortunately certified pure essential oils are higher in price than synthetic but Spark Naturals oils are the best value out there. Did you consider the smaller 5ml bottle?

• CTY says

Have you considered using a diffuser for the oils. Spark naturals suggest 3 drops in a diffuser. You can diffuse 3 drops once a day- when you feel it is needed most. Depending on the thickness of the drop in EOs you can expect to get the following: 15mL Bottle – 320-400 drops; 5 mL Bottle – 100-120 drops. So for the $58 ($53 with Jillee’s 10% discount) bottle you can expect 100+ diffusing times (53 cents or less per time)– You could start with the 5ml bottle first to see if it works.
        Nothing ventured, nothing gained.–Benjamin Franklin

• Diane says

Angie, you can buy the 5 ml bottle for $25.20. You can put about 5-10 drops in a roller ball bottle and top it off with fractionated coconut oil to help with the cost. If you don’t feel relief, add a few more drops to the roller bottle (be careful opening a roller ball that’s already filled – but it can be done!).

Spark Naturals also sells the roller bottles for 1.25.

I’ve used this and you’ll be amazed at how many different things it can relieve.

• Renee says

I have a son with ADD and am really interested in this product…How do you use it? Someone had mentioned a roller bottle where do you roll it on??? this seems like an amazing product. Cant wait to try

• Sky says

Angie, you can find certified essential oils way way cheaper on Amazon,iherb,and puritan’s pride. Then you can blend your own the main ingredients in Jeddys blend are:lavender, Sweet Marjoram, Roman Chamomile, Ylang Ylang, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Spruce, Rosewood, Blue Tansy, Frankincense, Vetiver, Patchouli . You can start with the Lavender,Roman Chamomile, and Ylang Ylang. These 3 are extremely calming.there are lots of sources online that you can look up each of these ingredients and start with the ones you can afford. Mix them together using a little more of the first ingredient and working down for instance 10drops lavender, 5 drops chamomile and 3-5 drops Ylang Ylang mix together. You’re done! Try it out by rubbing on your temples, bottom of feet. I personally use straight Ylang Ylang to relax. And yes I do have ADD. I have been dealing with health issues for 20yrs and have been using essential oils that are certified from the above companies with great success. NOW brand is a good one. You can use essential oils without breaking the bank.just takes a little more effort.

• Kiely says

Hi Angie, another thing to consider is the comparative cost of prescription meds. Even with health insurance, most ADD/ADHD medications can cost more than $50 a refill. I encourage you to seek natural remedies rather than pharmaceutical, but either way, if it’s truly a necessity, then it’s worth shuffling around your monthly budget to accommodate some form of treatment. :)

The GAPS diet has worked wonders on people who want to cure themselves and their kids of ADD/ADHD. It also has so many other benefits. However, it isn’t for the weak-willed… and it may be easier to just buy some essential oils like Jeddy’s blend to help the symptoms.

If you are looking for a permanent CURE, though, you should look into the GAPS diet. :)

Essential oils are awesome, I use them every day.

• CTY says

There is no cure for the common cold either–so does that mean you don’t use anything for relief? Nothing for congestion, or headache, or minor cough, or cold sore, or throat irritation.

• Jason Toro says

Relief is one thing. “Permanent Cure”, which are the words rebecca used is a totally different thing. It shows she doesn’t understand what ADHD is. It is not a condition you come down with, like a headache or cold, which are temporary. Telling people that a certain diet will cure them of ADHD is pure myth and pretty disingenuous especially when she is selling the supposed cure.

• MsManaged says

The GAPS diet isn’t something sold; it’s a completely free way of changing eating habits – free, except – of course – what you spend on groceries… The food can be bought anywhere; it’s not sold under any label or anything like that. There are many free resources online and available via a local library to learn more about eating in accordance with the GAPS guidelines and recommendations. It has and can cure many diseases and helped with symptoms and side effects of many others. GAPS stands for “Gut And Psychology Syndrome” and was designed based on extensive research conducted by Dr. Natasha Cambell-McBride, MD. It is designed mainly for those suffering from Autism (which my son was diagnosed with), Dyspraxia, Dyslexia, ADD, ADHD, Schizophrenia and Depression. More information can be found here: http://www.gaps.me/

• Ellen says

Good post; good answer. Jason’s comments smack of being a troll or a BigPharm shill. If one looks at what the psychiatric “profession” now labels as diseases, one instantly realizes that this pseudo-profession is nothing more than a creator of false diseases with extremely toxic “treatments”. I’d say that whatever ails us is due to starvation in spite of eating lots of food that is nutritionally deficient; vaccine damage due to the horrific substances contained in them; poisoned water due to the addition of hydrofluorosilicic acid to it; GMO “foods”; being sprayed like bugs in the upper atmosphere with huge amounts of aluminum, barium, strontium and who knows what else; the seemingly universal drugging of anyone that can be convinced that drugs are the solution to their ills; damaged digestive tracts due to the above………..I am sure this is not a complete list but it’ll do for starters ;-)

3. Linda Elandt says

I tried to order the smaller amount on the website for Jeddy’s Blend but it keeps going to the larger $58 one. Is there a reason for that?

4. Fanny says

Snake oil. It is extremely irresponsible to be selling concoctions that have not been tested scientifically and approved by medical bodies. Shame on you.

On another note, you might look into Joint Hypermobility Syndrome as a cause for ADHD, as there is a direct link between the two and JHS encompasses many other troubles people may be experiencing.

Pseudomedicine is never the way to go.

• Diane H. says

As a living human guinea pig for traditional medicine and big pharma and the political money usurping machine. I have chosen a natural holistic approach to treat my needs. I have personally experienced tremendous relief and elimination of traditional pharmaceuticals without the extreme side effects that will effect my body and organs as I age. Everyone has a CHOICE. If you don’t agree with THEIR choice, because it’s not the same as YOUR choice then say nothing. Read studies beyond those released by the American health agencies and supplemented by the American government. Alternatives have been proven effective and are currently used in other countries. Incidentally, those countries don’t seem to have the same medical conditions that exist in America.

• Gwyn says

Diane H is absolutely rite! I too have direct personal experience. As a diagnosed sufferer of a chronic often acute illness I can tell you that EO’s can replace “scientifically approved” medications without also creating many of the side effects that often require more “approved” medications and or possible long term complications. Without getting into long details that don’t matter I am able to create the same side effects with EO’s that the specialists use ans an indicator that pharmaceuticals are working, I am also able to control those side effects myself by altering dosage (which is what they do with the pharmaceuticals it just takes much longer) and I know I’m not damaging my body in other ways or polluting it with synthetic man made “medicine’s” I’m using all natural nature created “medicine”. While there is a place for all remedies east, west, man made, natural, combo’s I prefer to use natural methods whenever possible and while there certainly is “snake oil” (as you call it) out there Essential Oil’s or “concoctions” have been used, tested and proven effective for far longer than any of the “approved…by medical bodies” medications you are referring to. Please don’t call someone out the way you have for simply sharing something they believe in. No one here bills themselves as a medical professional or represents themselves as knowing anything other than from personal experience and or research and do it in a very responsible way. You and I are welcome to take or disregard anything written here as we see fit and while offering an opinion always seems welcome, scolding and using terms like “snake oil” and “irresponsible” is well… unnecessary and in this case in my experience wrong. Speak from personal experience or stay silent and then you are speaking of what you know and can enjoy and benefit from the multitude of great ideas shared here. If you can’t keep an open mind then you probably shouldn’t waste time reading through blogs. Yes, I am passionate about this subject (in case it’s not obvious) and I’m sorry if I went on a bit too much.

• Alison Whyte says

Wow it’s amazing how judgemental someone can be when they obviously know nothing about essential oils! I have personally used them in a clinical environment for 6 years to help people with Autism, Learning difficulties and Challenging behaviour.

Pharmaceuticals cannot ‘own’ essential oils so that is why there is not a lot of studies done. However this does not mean it cannot be an important tool in a holistic approach towards a patient.

Where do you think a lot of the medication comes from these days…manufactured in labs using essential oils as the basis. This is why there are more side effects to medication, not that essential oils don\t have them either.

Shame on you for making people feel bad about wanting to help their loved ones or themselves!

• mdoe37 says

Snake Oil? What’s the harm in trying it? If it works wonderful, if it doesn’t then try something else. Attempting to delay or avoid traditional pharmaceuticals in this case isn’t going to kill someone, like avoiding treatment for Stage 4 cancer might.

• Rebecca Ednie says

I absolutely agree! I am an RN and while I would never substitute oils for medications, what harm is there in trying it? Even if a placebo effect is how it works, if people feel relief then why not? It isn’t so expensive that someone is going to go broke over it or lose their home like some ‘treatments’! Many mainstream physicians recommend natural remedies and treatments these days. Medicines aren’t always the best or only treatments for many reasons.

• Bobbi says

Bottom line is, you don’t have to try it if you don’t want to. Unless something affects you personally, it’s hard to understand how it can limit your life. I have ADD and I am willing to try anything that may help alleviate my symptoms. I take Adderall, but some days are tough, and I don’t like the side effects. I am going to give this a try.

• Anita says

Thanks for the good laugh! The first thought that
      went through my head when I read the words “snake oil” is that this was going to be an additional miracle cure. Snake oil must be good for something, maybe akin to fish oil.

Haha! That’s too funny. My friend’s husband calls her essential oils “snake oils” in a loving way, though he has greatly benefited from them. At least they are safe to at least try =). There has actually been a lot of research done on essential oils, which are actually nature’s medicine. Our bodies are not created to handle pharmaceuticals, but they thrive on essential oils. Check out aromaticscience.com and pubmed.gov for research done on essential oils.

• Gwyn says

Haha, my husband calls it my “voodoo medicine”( also in an affectionate way) and asks what remedy I have for this or that all the time!

• Ellen says

Well, Fanny dear, aren’t you just lucky that you are not forced to use these wonderful tools. On the other hand, many of us or our children ARE forced to use the poisons that you seem to value so highly. Essential oils have been around much longer than the pseudo-profession of allopathy and quite frankly, many of us are sick and tired of having our health choices severely restricted due to the monopolistic behavior of the medical mafia. This started out as a country with the freedom for folks to make their own decisions and it has, over time, sunk to what we have now: a system controlled by the medical mafia that destroys any ideas and people who don’t subscribe to drugs, drugs, drugs, surgery, radiation, chemotherapy, and more drugs. Oh, wait, did I forget to mention drugs?

I congratulate the folks who are ever interested in looking past the conventional and forced-upon-us paradigm. A good share of us can see that emperor, indeed, has no clothes.

5. Almarie de Villiers says

People have been using herbal remedies for centuries. It has only been in the last couple of decades that we have synthetic pharmeceuticals given to us for healing. I trust nature more than I trust chemists. I’d rather use herbs and keep to a good, healthy diet than go to a doctor. Period.

6. Robin says

I’m sorry for your nephew’s trouble in school but I have to say I’m a bit offended and saddened by your statement that he was “labeled a “problem child” by the public education system.” I assure you as a teacher in the public education system that we don’t have such a label. In general, teachers try to help children and no one goes into education because they don’t like children or because they want to fail them. We don’t see a child with ADHD as a “problem child” but as someone who has a medical condition that makes a traditional school setting a difficult place to be successful. My little brother has severe ADHD and he had a hard time in school, too, although this was in the late ’80s and early ’90s. I have seen the struggle from both sides, personally and professionally, and I know how hard it is. I just wish you wouldn’t further this idea that the public education system is somehow the enemy. The “system” is constantly being overhauled by political forces that are not necessarily beneficial to children, but at the same time, the “system” is made up of teachers who love children and want to help all of them be successful and work very hard for very little money to achieve that goal. We need support, just like your nephew does, not attacks.

• JC says

As a special education teacher in the public school system could not agree more! I’m glad I wasn’t the only one taken back by this!

• Dori in MO says

‘Au contrair’, myself and my brother who are both ADHD were labeled ‘problem child’ in the 50s and 60s. My sister’s grandson and my grandson both were labeled ‘problem child’ in the last decade. Both of the younger boys are brilliant (not just proud grammy saying so) and diagnosed ADHD. They both can pick up on things so fast that it drove the teachers crazy trying to keep them busy and out of trouble (just like grammy). My DGS had some teachers that were really empathetic about the ADHD and then he had a couple that were very negative about it. His kindergarten teacher almost ruined him for school because she refused to acknowledge there was such a thing. DGS now has a full ride to college due to his computer skills that allow him to channel his ADHD.
        Don’t yell at me I am definitely for special ed teachers–both DS and DDIL are special ed teachers.
        Just wish there had been special ed in the 50s and 60s for my brother and me.

What is your opinion of this?

As Dori’s sisters, we knew that Jeddy was required to sign a legal document as a 1st GRADER releasing the school of any liability because, they considered him a problem. If it’s offensive to you, you can imagine how Dori and Jeddy felt.

Bottom line; Parents need to be educated and know that they have choices and, schools need to stop influencing worried parents by recommending prescriptive med solutions.

• Telina says

And that right there is why so many people are looking for alternative forms of education.

I can’t even begin to imagine how that made Dori feel, let alone Jeddy. That is absolutely horrid! I realize that you are in the States but the same thing happens here in Canada as well … and often.

My great niece who is just going into grade two has been through 4 schools because of this issue. She has been humiliated to the point that she has become extremely destructive to herself and others because of the way she has been treated by those that are responsible for her education. In one instance the teacher put her on a time out until she calmed down. My great niece had dared to ask the teacher to explain something further as she didn’t understand it the first time. My great niece was so upset over being put on the time out that she was terrified to ask the teacher if she may go to the washroom. This in turn lead to her having an accident. The teacher ridiculed her in front of the other students calling her a baby and maybe she should ask mommy to put her in diapers. When my niece confronted the teacher and the principle about this she was told that this is how they chose to deal with my great niece as she is a “problem child”. They felt that my further humiliating her they would get the results from her that they wanted.

So forgive me for having absolutely no faith in the schooling system whatsoever. I will certainly be recommending the Jeddy’s blend to my niece in the hopes that will help her daughter and her.

Generally I am not a vengeful or spiteful person, but I can’t help but feel that teachers and others in the schooling systems everywhere, that have treated children in such horrible ways, don’t suffer the same degradation and humiliation themselves.

*takes a deep breath* Rant over. My heart goes out to all that have experienced anything in relation to being or having a “problem child”.

• Andrea says

Pro teacher school board member here. We all know there isn’t an official designation called “problem child” (at least not anymore), and this is probably a rhetorical generalization of how kids in our public school system get categorized.

Teachers are often the victims too in many of these situations, because they are the flotsam and jetsam of the constantly changing flow that we politicians create. It’s helpful for the public to understand just how little autonomy a public school teacher actually has.

But I think in this instance, there was probably no offense intended.

• MB says

Robin, I’m glad there are some teachers out there that can rise above the “system” that, as you say, is ‘constantly being overhauled by political forces that are not necessarily beneficial to children.’ I think you’re unaware of the situation in a lot of public schools, though. There are definitely “problem child” labels, if not officially, then in the way some teachers treat ‘difficult’ children. It’s sad, it’s wrong, but it happens fairly often. It isn’t easy to fight the ‘system’ and there are often negative consequences for teachers who try it. I’m sure she didn’t mean to offend the good teachers out there, but you have to have seen some of this in your experience in the public schools (or really any schools, honestly.) It’s just too common. Read the comments on this blog, and you’ll see a number of instances of it. I’m really glad that you are able to rise above an unfortunate norm, though. Perhaps your experiences with your brother had an effect on that?

7. Audrey says

Ok, probably a dumb question, but how do you use this? Do you put it on your body? Where? Based on the article, comments, and the little I know, I don’t think you ingest it, right?

I rub Jeddy’s blend on the bottom of the feet and under the toes and then rub it in with my hands. You will get the benefit of it as well doing this. You can also put it on the back of the neck, spine and on the wrists.

8. Virginia Gal says

I too would like to know how to use this product? I went back through the archives and found where she mentioned she put it on her son’s feet? Just a drop? On the bottom or top? I could use some details. I am considering trying this for my son who has some impulse control and lots of anxiety. Do you think it might work? He has not been diagnosed with ADD or ADHD but has a lot of anxiety, meltdowns, and emotion control issues. Looking for ways to avoid medicating!

• Jeff says

I use this blend and it does great things for anxiety. I rub it under my toes and on the ends of my toes. I rub some down my brain stem toward my back. It has done a very good job for me and keeps me from having to take medicine for anxiety and stress.

• Aussie gal says

I would look into Pyroluria if I had a child with anxiety or ADD or ADHD. It will be a light bulb moment. A simple urine test will tell you if you or your children have it (genetically linked). There are lots of different symptoms, many which aren’t necessarily applicable. I was just diagnosed and so was my daughter. My daughter is borderline (10) and I am elevated (19). It is all new to me but worth investigating. I only have some of the symptoms like anxiety, cold hands and feet, digestive issues, foggy head sometimes, lack of focus if in a noisy environment, very sensitive to loud noise (drives me nuts!) anxiety and a few other minor things. Other symptoms can even be Tourettes, ADD and many others. I think EVERYONE should be tested as it is fairly easily treated. Basically your body doesn’t absorb certain vitamins which leads to other symptoms. It may be life changing for you. Not so recognised in Australia (we are slower here to accept as the pharmaceutical companies will lose money with this diagnosis). Good luck

Roll it around the bottom of the feet and under the toes and then rub it in with your hands. You can also put it on the back of the neck, brain stem, spine and wrists.

9. Jeff says

I have used Jeddy’s Blend and it works great to help with my anxiety and stress. I apply it under my toes and on the ends of each toe. I also wipe it from my brain stem down my neck. I have used it on my temples and my wrists when I have headaches too. It has really helped me a lot.

So glad to hear it is working so well for you. Those are the places that I use it for anxiety as well.

1. […] There are several myths about ADHD and other differences. It is one of my passions to educate anyone I can about learning differences and how they are really just the differences between us all. But because of the fast paced, grab all you can world we live in, it can shine a light on what is often misconstrued as a behavioral problem or weakness when in reality it’s just who we are. If we have to label it, so be it! I know a thing or two about this: my daughter is diagnosed Asperger Syndrome and I am diagnosed Anxiety Disorder. So what to we do? We roll with it! If you are an adult with ADHD here is a GREAT article on myths about ADHD and some wonderful therapeutic ways to cope from onegoodthingbyjillee.com. […]