Welcome to Spa Week! All week long, we’ll be sharing our best tips for bringing the spa home. For Day 2 we’re talking beauty hacks! These hacks will save you time, money and a bit of sanity in your beauty routine.
1. Instead of paying big bucks for a curling wand, simply remove the clip from your regular curling iron!
2. Try tweezing you eyebrows in the car! The natural light allows you to see hairs you might have otherwise missed in your bathroom mirror.
4. To prevent frizz, dry curly hair with an old t-shirt instead of a towel.
7. Pad your makeup with a cotton pad to keep it from breaking while traveling.
8. When you get ready in the mornings, do everything else in your routine before drying your hair. Letting it air dry for a while will speed up the blow drying process!
9. Gently heat your eyelash curler with your hair dryer to get a better curl. If your hair dryer has multiple settings be sure to put it on “warm” or “low” to keep from getting the eyelash curler too hot.
10. Flip your bobby pins upside down to get a better hold. That’s actually how they were meant to be used! The wavy side holds much better than the slick, straight side. You can also spray bobby pins with hairspray to keep them from sliding around in your hair.
12. Use a coffee filter in place of expensive oil blotting sheets.
16. Use a dryer sheet to remove static from your hair.
17. When your gel manicure grows out, paint on a bit of glitter nail polish to cover up the growth.
18. Put on dry shampoo before you go to bed. The shampoo will soak up oils while you sleep!
19. Spray a bit of nonstick cooking spray on your nails after painting to speed up the drying process.
What is your favorite beauty hack?