Stay ahead of any wedding day mishaps by putting together an emergency kit that you can keep close at hand throughout your ceremony and reception. All that’s to it is knowing what to put it in to handle any accidents or oversight’s that pop up on the big day. Then find some sort of handy tote to stash somewhere out of the way but where you can always get to it.
These 48 items will help the bride get through any emergency she might face on her special day…..because a prepared bride is a happy bride! :-)
MY LATEST VIDEOS
- First Aid Kit
- Benadryl – Especially if you are having an outdoor wedding. You just never know when allergies will strike.
- Bobby Pins – I would bring black and brown so you have some to fit a variety of hair colors.
- Granola Bars – Get a high quality one with lots of protein rather than lots of added sugar. That way it will serve as an energy boost for tired and stressed out brides.
- Mouth Wash
- Clear Nail Polish – Can be used to fix chipped nails, runs in stockings, or even buttons on suit coats that are about to fall off.
- Advil (or another pain reliever)
- Fabric Tape – Just in case a hem starts to fall on anyone’s clothing.
- Hand Wipes
- Earring Backs
- Eye Drops
- Corsage Pins
- Fake Wedding Ring – Just in case of forgetful best men ;)
- Floral Tape
- Safety Pins
- Nail Clippers
- Bug Spray – Go for an all natural kind rather than one full of deet so you don’t end up smelling horrible.
- Hair Spray – Opt for something high quality for such an important occasion. You can even find humidity resistant hair sprays for those hot summer weddings.
- Essentials oils – Lavender is especially helpful to calm a nervous bride; Peppermint can ease a nervous stomach.
- Lint Roller
- Hand Sanitizer
- Lighter – For ribbon or hems that start to fray or for candles that need to be lit.
And for those of you more inclined to use a list that is printed out…here is a FREE PRINTABLE for your convenience.
>>>>>>>>>>>CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD <<<<<<<<<<<