Well….today’s post was supposed to be about these Heavenly Tres Leches Cupcakes I spotted at SophistiMom.com on Friday and knew I had to make immediately! (It is my favorite cake…bar none.) But you know…the best laid plans…and all that. I guess this experience will teach me to read all the way to the end of the recipe before I start making it. lol.
I made the cupcakes…and had them cooling on the cutting board and turned my attention to the “3 milk” part. Easy enough…add the “3 milks” together and pour over the cupcakes. Oh…wait. Then they are supposed to go in the refrigerator for an hour! Oh. Ok. Well that’s not too bad. I can probably hold the hungry hubster, who was very anxious to try these, off a little longer. Oh…but wait. After an hour in the refrigerator you take them out and pour the REST of the cream mixture over them and then return them to the refrigerator for four hours or preferably overnight! lol. Oh well…hubster took it like a man. Only a few tears were shed
So that left me with an “opportunity” (like how I didn’t say “problem”? I’m learning that this blogging biz definitely requires an almost acrobatic ability to roll with the punches!)
Then it hit me.
CREAMY WHITE CHICKEN ARTICHOKE LASAGNA!
I know it has absolutely nothing to do with Tres Leches Cupcakes…but I have noticed over the last couple of days that it has been spreading like wildfire on Pinterest. I saw it online about a week ago (maybe longer) and decided to pin it to one of my boards because I thought it looked delicious! I mean come on…Creamy White Sauce….Chicken….Artichokes….Lasagna!!! I’m craving it right now just thinking about it…and I am not in the least bit hungry!
Since I pinned it to my board…it has been repinned over 51,000 times! And that’s just from MY pin. I can’t imagine how many times it has been repinned from the people that repinned it from me! lol. It gets a little confusing….but suffice it to say….people are in love with this recipe!
Cxxxxx………..Made two of these tonight – one to freeze and one to eat for dinner. REALLY good! My husband and two toddler boys gobbled it up. Thanks for sharing the recipe :)
Stephanie………..This was delish! It will definitely be made again and again!
And comments from my board:
Jeni …… Made this tonight and it was awesome! I added spinach and green onions on top. Yum!
Parthena……..I made this last night and it was amazing!! Great recipe!
sandra……….. This is absolutely delicious!
There you have it…lots of enthusiastic endorsements! So what are we waiting for?? Here it is! The Lasagna that launched 51 thousand PINS! :-)
Creamy White Chicken & Artichoke Lasagna
- 2 cups boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA, divided
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 cup basil, chopped
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked
Heat oven to 350°F.
Combine chicken, artichokes, tomatoes, 1 cup mozzarella and Parmesan.
Beat cream cheese, milk, and garlic powder with mixer until well
blended; stir in 2 Tbsp. basil. Mix half with the chicken mixture.
Spread half of the remaining cream cheese sauce onto bottom of
13×9-inch baking dish; cover with 3 noodles and 1/3 of the chicken
mixture. Repeat layers of noodles and chicken mixture twice. Top
with remaining cheese sauce and mozzarella; cover.
Bake 25 min. or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining basil.
I can tell you right now…I will be making this SOON as well…..right after I have my Tres Leches Cupcakes FOR BREAKFAST! Yippee!!!
Creamy White Chicken and Artichoke Lasagna
- 2 cups boneless skinless chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, chopped
- ½ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 8 ounces KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA divided
- ½ cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup milk
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ cup basil chopped
- 12 lasagna noodles cooked
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine chicken, artichokes, tomatoes, 1 cup mozzarella and Parmesan
- Beat cream cheese, milk, and garlic powder with mixer until well blended
- Stir in 2 Tbsp. basil. Mix half with the chicken mixture.
- Spread half of the remaining cream cheese sauce onto bottom of 9-inch baking dish
- Cover with 3 noodles and ⅓ of the chicken mixture
- Repeat layers of noodles and chicken mixture twice
- Top with remaining cheese sauce and mozzarella; cover.
- Bake 25 min. or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining basil.