I need some help here! My oldest child, Erik, is getting married in 2 weeks! Ahhhh! On one hand I’m thrilled and excited….and on the other…nervous and melancholy. But despite all that…the thing that has been weighing most heavily on my mind this week???? What to serve at the Open House! lol!
I’ve gone round and round and round again on WHAT to serve….then I finally decided on “dessert in a jar”! Love it! NOW I can’t decide what KIND of dessert in a jar! I shouldn’t be surprised….but I really couldn’t believe how many great ideas are out there!
I would really LOVE to make them all….but since that really is quite impractical…I’m trying to narrow it down to about 4….maybe 5…different choices.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
So I have posted pictures and links to all the delicious choices I’ve found. Please take a second and give me your opinion in the comments! I will be FOREVER grateful! :-)
- Devil’s Food Cake & Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Cinna-bun Butter Cakes In A Jar
- Blueberry Cake
- Vanilla Cake
- Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Chips
- Peach Spice Cake
- Chocolate Caramel Cake with Chocolate Chips
- Strawberry Cake
- Lemon Cake Baked In A Jar
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting
- Chocolate Pudding Cake In A Jar
- Red Velvet Nutella Cake In A Jar
- Double Chocolate Brownies with Salted Caramel Icing In A Jar
- No Bake Oreo Cheesecake In A Jar