The moment I saw this recipe….I knew this was meant to be posted today. I’m guessing most of us have some leftover Thanksgiving turkey today. We usually end up making sandwiches the day after Thanksgiving anyway (which I think I enjoy almost as much as with gravy and mashed potatoes), but this recipe is a delicious twist to the typical sandwich idea.
A sandwich with the ease of a cold cut sandwich but the taste of warm toasted garlic bread and Caesar salad.
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 box (11.25 oz) frozen sliced garlic bread, prepared according to package directions, cut into 8 slices
- 12 ounces sliced deli or leftover turkey breast
- 4 small romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
1. Combine mayonnaise, cheese, lemon juice, mustard and garlic in small bowl.
2 Spread prepared garlic bread with 1/2 of the mayonnaise mixture. Top 4 bread slices with turkey, then spread turkey with remaining Mayonnaise mixture. Top with lettuce, tomato and remaining bread.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Copyright © 2011 TidyMom. All rights reserved.