SCOTT'S QUICK & EASY CHILI
Chili is a great Halloween night dish. It’s easy to throw together and keeps little tummies warm for trick-or-treating. It’s super SIMPLE and FAST to throw together (great meal for those crazy, busy weeknights), it’s economical, and it’s a definite crowd-pleaser!
- 28 ounce can Bush's Baked Beans
- 12 ounce can kidney beans drained
- 12 ounce can black beans drained
- 20 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 2 packages McCormick's chili mix 1 hot 1 mild
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 6 to 9 ounces brown sugar
Mix Brown ground beef and onion together.
Transfer beef and onion mixture into a large stock pot, and add the rest of the ingredients.
Mix together and simmer for 15 to 30 minutes.
Serve with your favorite toppings.
Serving: 10g | Calories: 367kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 446mg | Potassium: 775mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 165IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 103mg | Iron: 5mg