When it comes to homemaking, there’s very rarely one “correct” way to do something. Whether you’re cooking, cleaning, organizing, or doing laundry, there are many different ways to achieve the results you want!
A lot of the time, the method you choose to use is just a matter of preference! Some people prefer a do-it-yourself approach, while others prefer the simplicity of store-bought solutions, and both options can yield the same results!
In today’s post, I want to tell you about a brilliant problem-solving product I’ve been using recently. Ultimately, it helps solve the same problem that inspired my DIY solution from this post, but in my opinion, it never hurts to know a few different ways to do something! :-)
The Problem: When Vacuum Attachments Fall Short
Cleaning out the various nooks and crannies around your home can a tricky job. Using your vacuum to suck out debris is often the simplest approach, but that doesn’t always work!
The problem is that most standard vacuum attachments are bulky and inflexible. Most of them won’t fit into hard-to-reach places, no matter how hard you try!
But there is a vacuum attachment out there that can solve the problem for you: the VaccUFlex. In fact, this attachment can turn your vacuum into a veritable cleaning powerhouse!
The Solution: The VaccUFlex Vacuum Attachment
The VaccUFlex vacuum attachment has a brilliantly simple design. Just attach the thermoplastic rubber cap to your vacuum’s hose, then feed the flexible tubing into the cap.
The end of the flexible tubing can be fed into nearly any hard-to-reach area. Just flip your vacuum on and use the tubing to clean up dust, crumbs, and dead bugs out of tight spaces around the house!
The VaccUFlex attachment was specifically designed to fit wet-dry vacuums. However, many reviewers have reported using it successfully with their household vacuums too!
Check out the impressive list of ways you can put this attachment to good use below!
9 Things That Are Easier To Clean With The VaccUFlex
- Dryer Vent – Remove lint from deep inside your dryer to eliminate fire hazards
- Kitchen Drawers – Quickly remove dust and crumbs from all your drawers
- Window Tracks – Remove dirt, dust, and bugs that have accumulated in your window tracks
- HVAC System – Clean dust out of your central air unit before switching from A/C to heating, and vice versa
- Clogged Sinks – Use your wet-dry vac to suck out whatever is clogging your sink drains
- Air Vents – Keep your air vents dust-free
- Your Car – The flexible hose is perfect for cleaning the hard-to-reach area between the seat and console, and any other area of your car
- Furniture – Clean crumbs and pet hair out of the nooks and crannies in your furniture
- Light Fixtures – Clear debris that has collected in the bottom of your light fixtures
In addition to the uses listed above, many reviews also mention that the VaccUFlex is great for inflatable items. You can inflate or deflate air mattresses, pool toys, beach balls, and more in record time!
As you can see, there’s no shortage of useful applications for this cleverly-designed attachment. If you’ve been dreaming of a way to make your vacuum more versatile, this could be just the thing you’re looking for! :-)
Have you bought any useful cleaning tools lately?