Dessert In A Jar! So Many Choices!

I need some help here!  My oldest child, Erik, is getting married in 2 weeks! Ahhhh! On one hand I’m thrilled and excited….and on the other…nervous and melancholy. But despite all that…the thing that has been weighing most heavily on my mind this week????   What to serve at the Open House! lol!
I’ve gone round and round and round again on WHAT to serve….then I finally decided on“dessert in a jar”! Love it!
NOW I can’t decide what KIND of dessert in a jar!  I shouldn’t be surprised….but I really couldn’t believe how many great ideas are out there!
I would really LOVE to make them all….but since that really is quite impractical…I’m trying to narrow it down to about 4….maybe 5…different choices.

So I have posted pictures and links to all the delicious choices I’ve found. Please take a second and give me your opinion!  I will be

FOREVER grateful!  :-)

And that’s today’s….

Print Friendly
Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter2Pin on Pinterest5,409Google+0

Comments

1. Emily says

I had done the Red Velvet cupcakes in a jar w/ the cream cheese icing and it was a HUGE hit for my Sweet 16, considering I had a vintage theme! :)

2. Carrie says

I love the cakes in a jar. When my nephew was over in Iraq in 2008 and 2010, I baked him cakes in a jar and sent them to him. It was a great hit.

3. Shannon B says

Thank you for the wonderful ideas Jillee! I’m hoping to adjust the jar idea and place the dessert in a champagne flute for our Christmas party. This should add a little more *sparkle* to my desserts. :0)

Can I just say what a aid to seek out someone who really is aware of what theyre speaking about on the internet. You definitely know methods to carry an issue to light and make it important. More people have to read this and perceive this side of the story. I cant imagine youre not more fashionable because you definitely have the gift.

5. Becky says

I made the Red Velvet and Nutella cakes in a jar for my work and they were a HUGE hit! So I then made them for my husband’s work and my family and everyone loved them! Very easy and delicious! Thank you!

Hi, I do think this is a great website. I stumbledupon it ;) I may come back yet again since I book-marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help others.