Quick and Easy Blender Salsa

blender salsa

This is the quickest, easiest, most delicious Restaurant Style Salsa I’ve ever made! Bar none.

I saw this on Pinterest and immediately knew I had to try it! Soooooo GOOD! My instinct was right on this one….so I HAD to share it with you! :-)

Quick and Easy Blender Salsa

Thanks to:  MountainMamaCooks.com

Ingredients:
1- 14 oz can diced tomatoes
1- 10 oz can original Rotel
1/2 small onion, roughly chopped
1 clove garlic, peeled and smashed
1/2-1 jalapeno, seeded or not (depends on how spicy you like it)
1 teaspoon honey
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
small to medium size handful of cilantro, washed
juice of 1 lime

Directions:
Put all the ingredients in the base of a food processor or good blender and pulse to combine for 30 seconds or so until all the ingredients are finely chopped and salsa is desired consistency. Season to taste. Serve with chips or over tacos.

Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter2Pin on Pinterest15,495Google+2

Comments

1. amberly says

Mmmm…honey in salsa!? Sounds strange but divine! Looks so good! I have been craving chips and salsa for so long!! Thank you for testing it out and sharing it here!

2. Barbara says

Made some of this last night to go with our quesadillas–and I think I have to make another batch to take to my book club meeting on Saturday. Thanks for the idea!!

3. Becky says

Made this to go with dinner tonight. Yummy!!!! Just like the salsa at our favorite Mexican restaurant! Although, I didn’t put the jalapeno in. It would have made it too hot for my kids.

4. Kirsten says

I made this just a minute ago after repinning it on pinterest and it is so yummy! It is hard to find good salsa here in Australia, so I was glad to find a fresh and easy homemade recipe. I used fresh tomatoes with canned ones and no Rotel since it is not available where I live. I wizzed it with a stick blender so it is a not as chunky as pictured, but still really good! Thanks!

This sounds really good! I’m going to try it and then probably add it to my menu for the Health & Fitness Vacation I am hosting this November to St. Augustine, FL. Check it out…

6. Christy Stevens says

Jillee…I am so glad I just happened to find your blog! I love just about everything you post! This salsa is ABSOLUTELY NO exception!!! I have made about six batches now…once it was a double batch, so I guess that makes it 7 batches! I just got home from the grocery and am making another batch tonight…possibly another double batch! That lasts us for about two weeks! This family cannot get enough of it! It is our favorite salsa recipe…bar none!!! Thanks for the recipe and I look forward to many more posts from you in the future! P.S. I am completely new to the whole blog “following” thing…your blog is my very first “following” I have done! So cool that all your new posts end up in my inbox! :-) Keep up the great posts!

Mine always gets eaten so fast that I don’t have to worry about keeping it for very long :) I would say maybe a week or slightly longer.

7. Ana says

Your recipe is good, but you may try this one: Grind roasted tomatoes, onion, chili (these roasted), salt, coriander and seeds of thyme. The peel of roasted tomatoes and chili get black, it gives a delicious flavour with the thyme. All the Mexican sauces taste much better when the tomatoes or green tomatoes are roasted or under cooked in water,

1. [...] I ALWAYS have the ingredients on hand for nachos. Which basically means I always have some sort of tortilla chips and some sort of cheese. Today was a bonus day because I also happened to have cilantro on hand AND had just made a batch of my FAVORITE Blender Salsa (that you can find here.) [...]