This is the quickest, easiest, most delicious Restaurant Style Salsa I’ve ever made! Bar none. I spied this recipe on Pinterest and immediately knew I had to try it! As fate would have it, this recipe turns out to be from a blogger that lives less than 1/2 an hour from me! I’ve since had the pleasure of getting to know Kelley, and I highly recommend you get to know her too at Mountain Mama Cooks.
I also highly recommend you get to know her Blender Salsa because it is soooooo GOOD! My instinct was right on this one….so I HAD to share it with you! :-)
Quick and Easy Blender Salsa
Thanks to: MountainMamaCooks.com
- 1- 14 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1- 10 oz can original Rotel
- 1/2 small onion, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1/2-1 jalapeno, seeded or not (depends on how spicy you like it)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- small to medium size handful of cilantro, washed
- juice of 1 lime
Put all the ingredients in the base of a food processor or good blender and pulse to combine for 30 seconds or so until all the ingredients are finely chopped and salsa is desired consistency.
Season to taste. Serve with chips or over tacos.