Simple Paper Heart Crafts

I don’t know what it is, but I have a serious weakness for paper crafts! Back in December I became quite obsessed with paper snowflakes, and this month I can’t seem to stop making paper hearts!

Here are a couple of ideas to add a touch of Valentine charm around the house. (And I hope you will forgive the abbreviated post today. Had dental work that has knocked me off my game. Hoping for a better tomorrow.)

My “wall o’ hearts” was inspired by this pin found on Pinterest.

And my “mantel display” was inspired by this pin found on Pinterest.

fyi….take a CLOSE look at this last photo. My daughter gave me the photos in the black frame for Christmas. She staged a “reinactment” of sorts of the top photo taken over 10 years ago! Isn’t that the cutest idea ever??? I absolutely LOVE it. :-)

And with that…I conclude my paper hearts pictorial. :-)  I am now going to take a pain pill and head off to la-la land for some much-needed zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Charming Valentine decor that’s a snap to make is today’s…..

Share on Facebook9Tweet about this on Twitter2Pin on Pinterest14,775Google+0

Comments

1. Rob and Deanna says

How do you make the curl on the mantel heart banner? Can't find a place to give instructions?

2. Jayne says

I know this is dumb, but how did you attach the hearts together on the side-by-side garland & also how did you keep the individual heart together – is it stappled like the hanging ones. I happened to see staples in some of the hanging hearts.

Have you ever considered about including a little
    bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say
    is valuable and all. Nevertheless think about if you added some great visuals or videos to give your posts more,
    “pop”! Your content is excellent but with images and
    videos, this site could undeniably be one of the most beneficial in its
    field. Amazing blog!

4. debbie says

What type paper was used – regular typing paper or paper stock? I used the regular paper and when I hung it up the next morning the heart shape was not defined (in order words was losing its shape) so I wondered if I need card stock?

Lightwave somewhat special, it will be modeling (Modeling: is responsible for modeling and
    mapping) and layout (Layout: animation and special effects) are organized into two modules,
    it is precisely because of this, lost a lot of users.
    The Human Figure in Motion by Eadweard Muybridge This
    is an absolute must for any animator who needs to study
    human motion. A wide variety of plug-ins is available, for
    Autodesk 3ds Max.

‘ [2] He was 1st brought to titanfall download by his or her mother.
    But we see a few things that can be made even better, so we’re
    giving Bluepoint a little more time to do
    just that and deliver an epic ‘Titanfall’ experience for Xbox
    360 players,’ S. Co-op allows four hunters to wage war upon an alien monster, controlled by the fifth player.

Melee – The melee attack is very useful, as it takes out enemies on foot in a single
    strike. Ideally, having one squad mate designated to protect each hardpoint, while all remaining squad mates coordinate attacks
    on enemy hardpoints. To be able to paraphrase, the quote says ‘titanfall obtain wins votes.