DIY Skin Smoother for Silky Soft Legs

leg exfoliator

Did you know you are supposed to exfoliate your LEGS? I always assumed that the very act of SHAVING your legs was exfoliating in itself.  Oh silly me!

I stumbled across this idea for silky smooth legs at militaryfit-bombshell for the other day and knew I wanted to try it. When I started looking into it more…I came across all sorts of homemade leg exfoliators! Apparently you’re supposed to exfoliate each time your shave your legs. Who knew? Obviously not me. :-)

But I do now!  And although I feel like I’ve been missing out all these years….I couldn’t be happier about discovering this stuff! After using it this morning I would venture to say my legs have never felt softer OR smoother! No kidding.

The recipe is super simple…the most challenging part for me was actually finding time to take a bath. Well, unfortunately I never DID find that time….so I made do and used it in the shower instead. I’ve never really been a fan of shaving in the bathtub anyway. All that hair floating around and such. (sorry for the visual!) So this worked well for me.

Leg Exfoliator

Super Silky Summer Legs

Ingredients

• 1 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1/2 cup oil (I used olive oil, but you can use any oil, coconut oil, baby oil, canola oil, etc.)
  • 3 tablespoons citrus juice (lemon or lime) OR 20 drops Lemon Essential Oil
  • Razor

Mix everything together. I put mine in a mason jar and just shook it all up. (If you take the glass jar into the bath or shower with you, please be extra careful.)

Leg Exfoliator 2

Soak your legs in the tub for 5 minutes. Or if you’re taking a shower, wash and conditioner your hair first, then after your legs have had a chance to soak for a few minutes, apply the mixture to your legs and rub it in. I was surprised at how GOOD this felt! I ended up using it on my feet and arms as well!

The abrasiveness of the sugar rubs off all the dirt and dead skin, the lemon juice works as a mild skin peel revealing brighter, smoother skin, and, of course, the olive oil penetrates deep into the skin and provides long-lasting moisture.

After rubbing the mixture in for a few minutes….it’s time to shave your legs. Feels pretty good huh?  Well, we’re just getting started!

leg exfoliator

Now, rinse and REPEAT! Yep, do it again. Rub mixture all over legs (and feet!)…shave….and rinse again. This time you might want to use a mild soap to get some of the oil off. Or not. Your preference. (Note: make sure the bottom of the shower is oil-free when you are done so the next person in doesn’t get a slippery surprise. Since I used body wash after shaving, mine was fine.)

When you get out of the bath or shower, put lotion on and enjoy your silky smoooooooth legs!  I guarantee you will be so amazed at how soft your skin feels, you won’t be able to keep your hands off yourself! ;-)

Facebook2155Twitter65Pinterest361144Google+15

Comments

1. WendyB says

This sounds great! Did you rinse before shaving? Or does the sugar dissolve as you’re rubbing it into your legs? I’m concerned about the effects of the granules on the razor blade, and subsequently on my legs…

• lindsay says

Cant wait to try this! & thanks you for the recipeI have a silly question. I have only raw unprocessed cane sugar from Trader Joes. Its not as fine as the baking sugar I used to buy. Have you tried this with raw (wondering if the effect will be different) or should I get a package of the fine sugar? If the raw disolves Im sure the rougher texture will be fine… hmmm? Also love the mason jars & would make cute gifts with a little instruction tag! But Also love the little bottle (seems nice for pouring) with the plug type top. Where can I find one? Please & Thanks :) Lindsay

• Nicholaix says

I have made sugar scrubs for years using brown sugar(smells yummy), raw sugar, regular white sugar, canola oil, olive oil, or apricot kernal oil, you get the idea, lol. Basically you can use any combination of a suagr and an oil. BUT the coarser the texture of the sugar the harder it is on your skin. If you have fair or sensitive skin stick to the finer grained sugars. Same goes for homemade salt scrubs.

Don’t forget the important safety note she mentions as well. Make sure you clean the tub after to make sure noone slips. I keep a shaker of baking soda to sprinkle on and do a quick scrub after a shower.

• darlene says

im sorry but im actually glad Helen asked this question. It is an awesome recipe with great instructions but did not realize she said to save the first time after applying the scrub. There is nothing wrong with being clear. It would be nice if we could be able to come to sites like this, find friends and just have a good time. Its reasons like this people are afraid to ask questions. Hope everybody has a wonderful day, God Bless.

• Stephani says

I personaly had to go back and re read after I saw her comment because I missed the shave part the first time I thought it said exfoliate and rince then went to the shaving part so i don’t think her question was stupid at all typos are human nature and she wanted to make sure to do it right let’s all focus less on trying to make people feel bad and just enjoy this wonderfull information Ms. Jillee shares with us :-)

• Laura L. says

Ouch! I have very hyper sensitive skin, end up with razor burn no matter if it’s brand new or how much stuff I pile on…can not imagine shaving twice! Makes me cringe to think of it. I will give this a go with one shave and see how I do…if no razor burn, rash, etc then I might think about the repeat ;)

• Bethany B. says

Exfoliating first may help with razor burn since it would help uncover ingrown hairs, get rid of skin bumps that form as the hairs grow back in, and help unclog pores, giving your razor less to snag on.

I’ve been exfoliating/shaving/exfoliating/shaving/(sometimes a final exfoliating) for years (at least, when I bother to shave) and it really does make an amazing difference in my leg texture, and I get a lot few nicks on my knees when I do this. I’ve always used St. Ives apricot scrub in the little tub, but I’ve been getting more into homemade beauty concoctions of late and may try this. Though I do cringe at the thought of the lemon juice getting into any nicks during the second exfoliate – I may leave that out and just do an oil/sugar scrub.

• Dana S. says

I found this on pintrest. Made it and tried it today for the first time. I so love the way my legs felt during the process and after. So soft. I also used it on my underarms. Summer is among us so why not soften and moisturize there too. Thank you for making this known to us all. It’s great.

Or before YOU use it! I definitely recommend doing this while sitting on the side. Especially if you have a STUPID 90′s textured tub that neither grants you any slip-resistance nor allows you anything with suction cups or adhesive to CREATE slip-resistance. Twice I’ve found this with these homemade scrubs (never used any store bought ones) and I just can’t stress enough the need for safety. Didn’t quite fall, but jerked my body around and was sore for DAYS!

2. Elizabeth says

As Sharon said, be careful! If you’re in the tub and you’ve used any kind of oil, the tub will be very slick. Also, I’ve used these types of scrubs before and if you are in the bath, the shaved hair will get all over you and stick to you. I think the best way is to soak in a hot tub first, then switch to the shower if possible. Sounds time consuming, but if you are looking for those silky smooth legs, you will need to take a little extra time. Think of it as your spa treatment. Also, you can use the scrub all over. So ~ if you give yourself a nice hot soak in the tub, switch to the shower and use your scrub all over. Again, be careful, as this will also make the bottom of your shower slick. You will love the way your skin feels, so soft and hydrated. This is a great tip. Thanks Jill!

3. Niki says

Also a little known fact – sugar and lemon juice make the most amazing body wax. It’s exfoliating, completely natural and in my opinion, better than any salon wax. Plus, it easily washes off, unlike other waxes. It’s the only thing that doesn’t break my skin out after a wax. And you can do it at home!

4. Juliet says

I read your article but didn’t make the scrub. Note to self: stop buying tiny bottles of olive oil ;). However, when I was in the shower my eyes fell upon your foot scrub (aka the gardener’s hand scrub) and thought, “that’s a sugar scrub and moisturizer” so I used it instead. Win!

5. Lana says

Oh My Goodness!!!! Jillee,have I mentioned that you are GREAT????? I only found you a few days ago, but I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE everything you share!!!!. I have a boyfriend that LOVES to rub my legs….I can’t wait to try this before our next date!!!! Thanks!! Lana

Wow. This was so easy to make – took seconds. I have just used it for the first time, only shaved once as I didn’t have time to shave twice, but still my legs are so incredibly smooth! And it costs next to nothing! I will be recommending this scrub to all my friends.
      I used Grapeseed Oil as our Olive Oil had ran out, and it still worked an absolute treat.
      Thank you for your website – everything you post is so useful and, more importantly, doable!!

6. Pattie says

A great and safe container for this would be a coffee creamer bottle (the kind that you would otherwise keep in the fridge). It’s plastic and easy to hold on to (you can remove the label).

• WendyB says

Those creamer bottles are fantastic to reuse! I use mine to keep manageable amounts of baking soda in the bathrooms since I buy the biggest baking soda boxes I can find. The bottles are moisture-proof, unlike cardboard boxes, the spouts make it easy to pour just what you need, and the labels are shrink-wrapped plastic. Snip, snip and you’re left with a beautiful clear container to repurpose! I don’t usually use liquid coffee creamer, but I do when I need another cute little bottle like that for something. Kinda like Jillie and her orange juice. :-)

7. Mindy says

Another bottle to use would be an empty shampoo bottle! I have one that held my son’s shampoo that has a squeeze top, so I can squeeze just what I want and bonus, it has little grippy areas on the side so it doesn’t slip out of my hands!

8. Jessica says

When I was reading up on this the other day, I did see a lot of comments on one site, recommending the use of a spoon or some other utensil instead of scooping it put with your hand so you are not introducing water to the mixture. Water creates an environment for bacteria growth. Just thought I would let you know because I wouldn’t have even thought about that!

9. Anne says

I understand shaving legs twice, but it didn’t make sense to NOT shave prior to applying the mix. I believe the *first* shave is to remove the hair and the *second* shave is to remove the excess / dead skin. I went to the link Jillee so kindly provided and found the original directions. Either way, your legs will feel wonderful. !

Mix everything together in a bowl.
    Soak your legs in the tub for 5 minutes.
    Shave your legs.
    Rub some of this mixture all over your legs. The sugar will help rub off all dirt and dead skin. Rub, rub. Feels like a mini massage.
    Rinse it all off, shave again. I would use one razor per leg if you have two. You will be rinsing this razor a lot. I was GROSSED out by the amount of dead skin I was “shaving” off. It was insane! Trust me, you’ll see.
    Rub your legs again! Second coat of wax, oh yeah.
    Rinse off! You can use a mild soap to help get some of the oil off.
    Lotion your legs up, and feel the silkiness!

• heather says

I’ve tried both ways and it made no difference for me. In fact, I like it better shaving after because then I don’t have to use any shave gel. The amount of dead skin that came off was nasty and ruined my (cheap)razor, but the results are definitely worth it!!

• KD says

I must exfoliate pretty well during my usual routine, I didn’t see any dead skin in my razor… but man my legs are soooo moisturized! I did this before I shaved. I used safflower oil in the mixture, I might just do this instead of my usual shave lotion :) Also, I now have an unbearable craving for lemonade!

10. shae says

ive been using this trick for my entire life but then one day i ran out of sugar *gasp* so i did some research and found out that sea salt is better for your skin and it left it soooooo much smoother. :D

• Jackie B says

You CANNOT shave with salt. Well, you could, but it will be painful if you cut yourself. Ever hear of “salt in your wounds?” Sometimes, I just rub my razor too hard against my leg and when I put it back in the warm tub, it really stings. I cringe at the thought of salt on my legs too. Ouch!!! Sea salt IS good for your skin, just not shaving with it!

• missy says

The only real difference between using sugar and salt in a scrub is this: if you want to keep moisture in the skin and not break down some of the elasticity in the skin use the sugar. If you want to rid of oily skin and detox the skin and body use salt. salt pulls moisture and oils away from skin leaving it a little dryer than before and it also detoxifies the skin by pulling toxins out from the sweat glands. Sugar if combined with either with jojoba or coconut oils are best, keep or replace moisture. So think of it this way if you have really bad oily skin with bad acne use a salt scrub. if not then sugar.

11. shae says

• Riel says

Marybeth, the recipe from the linked site are as follows. The directions are listed above in Anne’s post.

1 1/4 C Sugar (Yup, plain, good-ol’ white sugar)
      1/2 C Oil (I used olive oil, but you can use any oil, coconut oil, baby oil, canola oil)
      3 tablespoons Citrus (Lime or lemon)
      1-2 Razors

12. Jennifer says

For years now I have been using the Walmart brand of the apricot scrub on my legs prior to shaving, but today decided to try this with my beloved coconut oil. NEVER again will use the apricot scrub. This was so much better! I also have always been a shave twice kinda girl. NO MORE! Didn’t need to. I soaked in the tub for a few minutes, rubbed the scrub on until the sugar dissolved, then shaved. I also did my legs in quarters, if that makes sense. Scrubbed and shaved the bottom of one leg, then the other, then the top of one, then the other. Only needed one shave to get everything off and my legs are soooooo smooth! It did leave my tub slickery, but I’m the only one who uses it, so I didn’t worry about completely cleaning it out. Then I hopped in my shower to wash my hair. Some of the wonderful coconut oil was still on my skin, so I towel dried some of it off then slathered on my lotion. Oh, I also used this on my arms and torso. Needless to say, this girl with eternally dry skin is loving this stuff!

13. Deborah says

I don’t shave my leggs, never had to only shave my underarms twice a year. Call me a mexican hairless. But do I have to shave even though I don’t have any hair to remove??

14. Susan says

Lovely. I just came home from a vacation in the sun, and realized I was not only out of lotion but out of sugar scrub which I buy when I’m in civilization. I live in a very remote area – 3 hours to the nearest mall – and I stock up on bath stuff while I’m away on vacation or business. So I made your recipe, with sunflower oil. FABULOUS~ I am silky smooth :)

• Susan says

Oh, and since I save all those nifty containers in case I can use them for something else, I just used an empty commercial sugar scrub plastic wide-mouthed jar – this recipe filled it almost to the top and now I know it will last me a few weeks.

15. Robin says

I just want you to know that I tried this for the first time tonight. I absolutely LOVE it!!!!!! I found this on Pinterest and had to repin. Thank you for putting this out there for everyone. I will definitely use it from now on.
    Thanks,
    Robin

• spitefulilsprite says

lol, I am so glad I’m not the only one who has this issue. My dogs both like to burst into the bathroom when I shower (door doesn’t latch entirely, lucky me) and since I started using this the boxer will stick his head through the curtain and try to eat it while I’m using it and the min pin licks my feet afterward. Rather violating feeling but I’m loving how soft my skin feels so I guess I’ll just deal with being the dogs favorite “treat”.

16. Janet Shepherd says

Mixed this up today and used it in the shower as a regular body scrub. Absolutely amazing, as good if not better as my previously purchased sugar scrub. Left my skin so soft I didn’t need any lotion afterwards, which is unheard of for my dry skin in Winter (I’m in Australia)

My only word of warning – my dog thought I smelled so yummy he had to lick the remnants off my arm! :D

17. Jenny says

I love this. I did it a little different bc I was short on some things. I used a mix of salt, sugar and brown sugar (my sugar is running low!) And lime juice. The smell was a little different, I think bc of the brown sugar and lime, lol. But it works GREAT. I used it on my feet too and they all feel great. Next time I am going to use it on my whole body! I did spray out the tub, so my hubby didn’t break his neck :)

18. Deborah G. says

I tried it this morning in the shower and I love it! I opted for coconut oil and the soft scent was refreshing and light. Thank you for making my life brighter each day with all the useful tips and DIY cleaning products. I’m sure if we were neighbors we would be friends! :)

19. Jackie B says

My friend picked me up at my sister’s home to go to a Jimmy Buffett concert; it happened to be the same day as a graduation party and I had tickets like for-ev-a. My friend had on a short skirt and my mother touched her leg and couldn’t believe how soft it was. NOW, all of the women there wanted to touch her legs and feel them. Truly, the softest things I had ever imagined. She told us that she shaved her legs using hair conditioner. She also uses baby oil on a wrung out wash cloth every single time she’s ready to get out of the shower. Every single time. Over her whole body. Soooo, my alligator legs started getting the conditioner treatment and the baby oil treatment. They are soooo much softer in just a couple of weeks and the scales on my legs are gone! I am going to try the above treatment in addition! I want people to want to feel my legs at parties too!

20. rachel says

This may have been address earlier but is this sugar mixture something that will last for weeks in a jar and still have the same effect, or do you have to make a fresh batch each time? Thanks!

• Breanna says

This is my question too. I had a scrub once that had sea salt and it was supposed to be refrigerated between uses. I wonder what the self life is or if it works so well that it’ll be used up right away? Thanks.

21. Esmeralda says

i used this all over my body too and in this heat… that was huge mistake. i used canola oil and it wasnt really slippery in the shower. i would also recommend to any one else who doesnt normally have dry skin to use only once because it will be very oily and body wash or scrub will not take it off. i think i will only use once and twice in dry spots next time

22. Diane H. says

I’m curious about the consistency everyone is getting when making this great great idea. I made a batch using sunflower oil (the coconut oil gets firm and I wanted something that flowed better). Mine is kind of gooey. Jillee’s pic looks more liquidy. I wonder if I should add more lemon juice or oil to get it thinner? I would like to store it in an old plastic soap pump bottle. Think it’s too thick for a pump?

• Breanna says

I just tried it a few minutes ago. I used the exact measurements with olive oil and the results are fantastic. It was runny enough but I don’t think it will work in a pump bottle. The oil rises to the top so you have to either shake it or mix it with your finger every time you need to apply it to a new spot which is why her’s looks so perfect above! I’m not sure which way to go with the more lemon juice or oil… Maybe add a little at a from each until you like the consistency. Good luck!

• Diane H. says

I added more lemon juice and it gave me more liquid but I think it cuts the effectiveness of the oil. I should have left it, but I’ll add more sugar and sunflower oil and have a double batch :) I have a bodywash bottle that I’ll use. The pump will not work for this.

I also used it on my lips because they’ve been rather dry. I put it on my Spinbrush and it scrubbed away the dryness and after i brushed my teeth, I brushed my lips with the toothpaste. Wow – that is a great feeling!

23. Heather Swedberg says

I am going to try this tonight…made a batch up.
    Mine came out the same consistency as Jill’s and I also put in an extra tablespoon of lemon juice as I love it’s fresh scent. I had a candle jar I had cleaned out previously so I just put it in there with the lid. It seals it tight and looks pretty lol
    Thank you for all of your ideas!

24. Breanna says

This is amazing! My legs are so silky smooth and I didn’t even have to apply lotion at the end! However, I wished I had tried this with grapeseed oil since it has a lighter scent and maybe I could have added vanilla extract! Will see how it works next time. :) I can’t wait to show off my legs!

25. Tanya says

OMG…this stuff is A-mazing!! I’ve used it twice now and I love it!! Since it worked so well on my legs the first time around, the next morning I decided to tackle me feet. First let me tell you a little about them.

I have been a country girl all my life, and you know what that means, right? Barefoot all from the time the grounds warms, until it frosts. I can’t help it, I love the way the grass feels. Well now that I am ahem…in my late 30s, my feet are showing the abuse. I have thick calluses on my heels, they are cracked and frankly gross and ugly. I swear I have the heels of a woman in her 70s..seriously they are that bad. You know those commercials for cracked heel treatments…the before pics, yeah like that. So I figured what the heck, I’d tried everything else, and this skin smoother worked well on my legs and arms, so…

So Sunday morning, I head to the bathroom and put my feet in the bathtub and let me soak for about 10 minutes. I had to double the time because the calluses are so thick and hard. I grabbed the skin smoother and started rubbing. I rubbed until the sugar had dissolved and then grabbed my trusting pumice stone. I tend to zone out while doing this part cause if feels like heaven, but this time I paid attention and made sure I got my heels well. Then I repeated the process. I tried off my feet Rub them down with my favorite heel balm (Heel Rescue Superior Moisturizing Foot Cream, about $6 for 16 oz at Kmart or Walmart). Put on a pair of socks and went about my day.
    So then Monday evening comes I’m laying on the couch and my hubby picks up my foot and says…what did you do different? I looked at him like he’s nuts and then remembered the skin smoother. I sat up and grabbed my foot and could not believe my eyes! The dry icky looking skin was gone and the callus was SOFTER. I’m sure it has something to do with the oil, but still I was giddy with happiness. I could not believe how amazing my feet looked, and not to mention how soft the rest of my feet were. I’m smitten. Today I will be making up more and my bathing ritual will never be without this! My only regret is that I didn’t take any before pictures! Thank you so much!!~!

26. Beth Norred says

well Jillee, i just wanted to write and send you a reply from my daugher n law, she absolutely LOVED this. here is her reply (Just thought I would let you know, If you have not tried it out yet, that home made exfoliate for legs and arms recipe you sent me is AWESOME!!!!!!! I tried it the other day and it was better than any OTC stuff I have bought!!! Plus my legs looked like I dipped them in baby oil without the oily feeling=) Nice. Thank you. )
    That said enough for me.. Im out to make my own this week.. THANKS for all our great idea shares..

• beth norred says

ok Jillee, I am in love with this home made product. I have told several friends about it. I will also be making some of my Besties there own supply (in plastic containers) for Christmas this year. Your site has some of the most Wonderful DIY products for the ladies that I cant resist sharing them with my besties.. Thanks and I LOVE THIS and my husband enjoys the after effect. :)

27. Colleen says

LOVE this! Again, I went to Wal-mart and in the kitchen section found some clear mustard/ketchup containers. Made of plastic, squeezable and very safe for the tub. (just don’t fill them up to much, you need to be able to shake, shake, shake)

• Diane H. says

I did mine in the morning on Aug 7 & they still feel great. Just like when I shaved. I can’t wait to see how long they’re soft like this too. I shave about every 2-3 weeks.

28. Jennifer says

I just used this for the first time and LOVED it!!!! I used Avon Skin so Soft instead of the oil. I smell great and hope it will also keep the bugs & flies away while at my son’s baseball game!

29. Sharla says

Hi Jillee! I just made the scrub and can’t wait to try it out! I just wanted to let everyone know that you could reuse a shampoo bottle to put the scrub in! I used my empty herbal essence bottle and it worked perfectly!

30. Melissa South says

I used it on my feet and used a ped egg to scrub my heals. I assumed if you can use a razor and get the dead skin off then surely you can use a ped egg. Well I was correct!! The second time I put it on and used the ped egg it was unreal the dirt that came off my feet!! LOVED IT AND CANNOT WAIT TO TRY IT WHEN I SHAVE MY LEGS!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING WITH US!!

31. Brittany says

this works really well, i love it, and im on my second batch!!! i also find that the hair doesnt grow back the next day, and comes back gradually and a lil thinner. i use under my arms as well, and def reduces the dark look under the arm, it may sting when you reapply, but not very much! :)

• Brittany says

32. Brittany says

Jade: i soak and shave my legs first, just how yo normally do it (with or without shave cream, gel or razor with the moisture thingy on it). Once shaved then apply scrub, rub and wash off, then with no gel, jus a razor go over your legs again as if you are shaving, this removes all the dead skin. scrub, rub and wash off again. you can do this one more time if you like. i also do not wash my lags with soap after, the olive oil helps with keeping my legs moist, and you can apply lotion afterwards and wont get the stinging affect! :)

Tried this tonight & LOVED it. I think next time I’ll add a bit more sugar, but mostly it was phenom. My legs are craaazy soft. And my super sensitive skin usually bleeds a little bit no matter how carefully I shave, but not tonight!

Oh. My. God. This stuff is amazing. Simple but effective and you’re right, I cannot stop touching myself. LOL That batch was big enough for multiple shaves too. I put it in disposable tupperware type container to keep in the bathroom because I’m clumsy and know I’d drop a mason jar and shatter it!! Anyway, this worked FAB on my sensitive skin! It did ruin the razor blade though so I’m going to have to switch from the expensive Schick Quattro blades to the cheap disposables but the end results are SO FREAKING WORTH IT!!

1. [...] I find that DIY beauty solu­tions on Pin­ter­est are hit and miss. This one for soft silky legs from One Good Thing by Jillee ended up being a hit. Its super sim­ple to make and you prob­a­bly already have all the ingre­di­ents in your kitchen. The pin is below and here’s a link to the blog post http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/2012/07/diy-skin-smoother-for-silky-soft-legs.html. [...]

2. […] DIY Body Scrub Recipe:  For those of you as addicted to pinterest as I am, you may have seen this “silky smooth legs in a bottle” recipe floating around but never had the time to trip it. My advice: JUST DO IT. You won’t regret it. This make at home scrub recipe uses simple ingredients like granulated sugar, lemon juice and other easy finds. It literally was the best scrub I have ever used. Forget those pricey scrubs from Sephora that last for a week and cost you a fortunate. This scrub literally transforms your skin into silk. I swear buy it. I will never buy a scrub again. Check it out: http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/2012/07/diy-skin-smoother-for-silky-soft-legs.html […]

3. […] I’ve previously mentioned this recipe in my fall favorites way back when but with summer here, this is truly a must. I’ve never used a store bought scrub that can do even half of what this incredible homemade scrub can do. You won’t be able to stop touching your legs, seriously. Try it yourself and be wowed. Get the recipe here. […]