All-Natural, All-Purpose Healing Salve Blends

healing salve

Hi friends! Thank you for checking in! Today’s post is brought to you by my sister Rebecca at Camp Wander. Her All Purpose Healing Salve has become a mainstay in my purse, not to mention my life! Today she is sharing that same wonderful salve re-imagined in 3 different ways. Take it away Rebecca…………..

Camp Wander’s ORIGINAL All Purpose Healing Salve offers natural healing, softening and antiseptic properties! But Rebecca has formulated 3 new blends that put this “workhorse salve” to even more uses, from wound care to wrinkle softening.

One recipe of All Purpose Healing Salve and a selection of essential oils can make {five} 4 oz custom blends by changing the EOs in the basic recipe {click here}. Mix and Match!

healing salve 2

The base of the salve is organic extra virgin cold pressed coconut oil and olive oil. Coconut oil is a natural moisturizer with antibacterial properties. Olive oil has lots of anti-oxidants too, including Hydroxytyrosol and with anti-inflammatory properties.

The Basic Ingredients

One recipe will fill five 4 oz glass jam jars.

healing salve 3

• 1 Cup Organic Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
  • 1 Cup Olive Oil
  • 4 T. Beeswax Pastilles (generous)

Slowly melt the coconut, olive oil and beeswax in a mason jar, in a warm bath, stirring with a knife every few minutes until melted. While waiting for the melt, line up {five} 4 oz jam jars with your EOs nearby.

healing salve 4

Decide which blends you want to create and add the essential oils to each jar before filling.

Now you’re ready to fill each jar with the melted coconut and olive oil stopping a half inch from the rim. Let cool until the salve hardens. Top with a paper towel while cooling. Secure lid tightly after the salve hardens.

healing salve 5

Anti – Aging Blend
____________________________
Frankincense, Lavender and Cypress combined create an effective anti-aging blend that I’ve used and LOVED for quite some time now.

With a blend of Frankincense, Lavender and Cypress your face & body will benefit from their regenerative properties as well as the extra moisturizing properties of coconut and olive oil.
Add 12 drops each to one 4 oz jar.

healing salve 6

L.L.P. Allergy Blend
______________________________

Lemon, Lavender and Peppermint, an all natural anti-histamine! I’m convinced that many chronic issues are a result of an allergic reaction to toxins that we’re all exposed to everyday. The L.L.P. Allergy Blend has proven itself to be a powerful ally for many!

Especially beneficial for allergies that manifest themselves through skin outbreaks or chronic itching. L.L.P. Salve can compliment your daily L.L.P. protocol along with the added attributes of skin softening, soothing and the antibacterial properties of Lemon, Lavender and Peppermint.

Why not add the L.L.P. blend to your salve in addition to your other applications, allowing even more opportunity for the healing effects of the Lemon, Lavender and Peppermint antihistamine protocol. Add 30 drops to one 4 oz jar.

healing salve 7

Aches & Pains Blend
___________________________

Now that Birch EO, the most powerful essential oil for pain relief, is available from Spark Naturals, the ability to make your own powerful Icy Hot – like pain reliever is a reality. PURE Birch essential oil is hard to come by and in high demand for a reason – natural pain relief. Combine Birch for pain, White Fir for inflammation and Frankincense to further enhance the properties of all three EOs, driving them deeper into the affected tissue.

Add 30 drops Birch, 10 drops Frankincense, 10 drops White Fir.

healing salve 8

CW All Purpose Salves are simple to make, versatile and potent! Make your own and keep it in your Wellness Arsenal. Crafted with pure plant essence, super healthy coconut oil and emollient olive oil you can look younger, dress a wound, calm a child, alleviate allergies and SO much more!

(Use coupon code JILLEE for 10% off any Spark Naturals order.)

Share on Facebook182Tweet about this on Twitter15Pin on Pinterest8,441Google+6

Comments

1. judi nichols says

My friend makes it with garlic. Its also know as goot. It does work great. Thank you for sharing your recipe with us. I’m up to try new things.

2. Selene says

Is the coconut oil liquid or solid when you measure it, or does it matter?
    Am going to make some of both of these.
    Thank you so much for these.
    Selene

3. Sapphyre says

I see the number of drops for the anti aging blend. And the LLP blend, but not for the aches and pains. Can you please tell me so I can make this for my husband ? Thanks :)

4. Barbara says

Good Morning Jillee! Thank You so much for your Healing Salve Blends. I really appreciate having a “trusted” site like yours for all the great things you share with us. You have made such a difference in the lives of so many….simply amazing, and I hope you do know how much we appreciate you and are so Thankful. Now a quick question…how many drops of the EO for the Aches and Pain Blend?
    I so look forward to making these salves for myself and a few others. I have a favorite prayer that I say for someone’s health I’d like to share, not mine originally and I don’t remember where I found it..but I love it. Dear Lord, Please look upon (insert name) with your eyes of mercy. May your healing hand rest upon him/her/them, may your life-giving powers flow into every cell of his/her/their body and into the depths of his/her/their soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring him/her/them to wholeness and strength for service in your kingdom. Amen. Again, I don’t know the source of this prayer…but I love it and am happy to share it with everyone.

• Trixie F says

I don’t usually read the comments because, frankly, I don’t have that kinda time; but today I did, and I thank you for sharing your lovely little healing prayer. It’s beautiful. I’m writing it down for future use and reference. God bless you. :)

5. MaryEllen says

When you say 30 drops for the LLP blend, do you mean total (10 of each lavender, lemon and peppermint) or 30 of EACH?

6. Kayla says

I love your page and am always looking for new DIY projects.
    I was born with eczema and my heals are the worst. At the moment I can’t walk on them with out major pain. I have many cracks that are bleeding and would like to know if this will work for my heals or if you have something better that will help heal them.
    Thank you in advance for your help. :)

• Christina says

Kayla.. The other week my heels got horrible! Even a pedicure didn’t do anything. I grabbed my ped-egg and rubbed some of he dead skin off and then rubbed on the original recipe of the salve. I did this before going to bed two nights in a row. My heals are soooo smooth, even 2 weeks later! It’s a miracle! (Please note that mine weren’t cracked yet… But getting there. Perhaps you should just use the salve until they heal a bit?)

7. Joyce says

Help! I just placed an order at Spark Naturals and forgot the white fir EO. I can’t get back on the site to add it to the order. I have no way to contact them. Please help me if you can.
    Joyce

• Gwyn says

Email; : customerservice@sparknaturals.com phone; 801-987-2200 They are in Utah so if you are on the east coast remember they probably aren’t actually open yet. So I’m sure you can get in touch before the order goes out. Hope this helps, good luck!

• Joyce says

Thank you so much. I’m in OK. So I will wait a little while before I call. :-)
        Big hug and smiles,
        Joyce

8. Valerie says

So I must admit my family made fun of me when I made the original salve recipe posted a while back. Happy to report that original batch is almost gone! Husband and daughter both use it a few times a week for heat rash, we have used it for sun burn relief, bug bites and general everyday skin dryness. Definitely will be trying the specialized versions above! Thanks!!!!

I a wondering if I can use castor oil in place of the olive oil.